- Do Interface Inventory, and find the frequency of usage of common components. Apply Pareto Principle
It is better to start with a pilot project, instead of doing for the entire project.
- Sweet Spot
- Potential for reusable components/patterns.
- Components with High-Business value.
- How easy is to build them. Time frame
- Inspire someone, make them design system evangelist
- Marketing potential.
- Can be decoupled and built / don't break.
- Create a Pilot Scorecard (1-10) that shows you which products to has better score, based on these sweet spots.
- Source :
- Book- Design Systems Handbook
#🌱opinion / §Interaction