Making notes is the easiest part when it comes to knowledge management. Links, Wikipedia, copy-paste, kindle highlights - all can be considered as notes.The idea of note taking is not to collect, but to develop ideas, arguments and discussions.
More Notes ≠ More Output.
Principles I follow :
- Make Atomic notes, one concept per note.
- Write in my own words. Mark #🔖quote at source
- Link notes, but don't try to build a Section Subsection relation
- No Tags, No Categorization use notes with MOC instead of tags.
- Use Hashtags to mark states, not to build category. More on Essay- My Workflow + Daily Plan
#🌱opinion / §NoteTaking