- An easier way of understanding Atomicity is by comparing it with Lego Box. Lego Box, contains a set of 'blocks', a basic unit of the game.
- Lego Blocks are the smallest component. You can't break it into smaller component.
- By mix and match, you can build complex components.
- There is a defined consistency/rules, you have to follow those to build stable results.
- There are endless combinations.
- Lego sells it in 'thematic form'. One contains flight, other contains crane. - You can define a theme by choosing not to include out of scope elements.