- Lean UX follows a build > test > iterate loop.
- The idea is to get a product in front of real people, learn from them, then improve it.
- The problem with lean UX is that users aren’t very forgiving and they aren’t big on second chances if we piss them off.
- Design Sprints are part of a dual-track agile methodology.
- They follow an unpack > ideate > evaluate > test > refine pattern that results in a user-validated (but rough) draft in a short span of time.
- It’s a non-standard sprint, executed with the express purpose of defining a robust agile backlog for design and development.”
#🌱def / §Interaction