- Ryder Carroll created a method of organizing personal information such as tasks, reminders, to-do lists, notes to a single notebook called Bullet Journal.
- It was primarily created for analog notebooks, while there are digital bullet journal users too.
- Any notebook can be turned into a bullet journal.
- You can build layouts and improve over time.
- You can keep it decorative, or minimal. I keep it rough.
- It recommends rapid logging, short bullet notes
- It uses different bullets to show the type / status.
- Index is Topic linked to multiple pages (while traditional notebooks links page to topic)
- Essay- How I use my Bullet Journal