- What you see is all there is.”
- Phenomenon of how people jump to conclusions on the basis of limited information.
- Focus on existing evidence and ignore absent evidence.
As a result, System 1 offers believable story based on limited evidence, and these impressions or intuitions can then be endorsed by System 2 and turn into deep-rooted values and beliefs.(LOL!)
- Description goes here.Bullet + WikiLinks
- Law of small numbers
- Assigning cause to random chance
- Illusion of understanding
- Hindsight bias
- Confirmation bias
- Over Confidence and Over Optimism