- What is the problem we’re trying to solve?
- Is this a real problem?
- Who is this problem relevant / why do they care to have it solved?
- What are the hypothetical solutions might exist to solve these problems?
- What are all the creative ways we could approach this problem?
- What are the boundaries that are either constraining us or helping us find a solution?
- Which of our ideas might work best to test our hypothesis?
- How can we select good solutions without being biased or presumptive?
- What will we need to build to run an experiment?
- How will we conduct this experiment to get the answers we need?
- Who will be the best people to experiment with?
- How will we find them and include them in our tests without influencing their choices or feedback?
#🌱def / §Design